Friday, November 2, 2007

Still Working On It . . .




Bristol is determined to figure this out! She tries so hard and has so much fun! She is getting to the point where she can sit up and reach for her toys. Although, when she reaches she usually falls over. It's so cute! It's amazing how fast they grow up. I was so aware at my sister Aubrey's wedding how fast time goes by. Jason didn't like it too much when I reminded him that we'd be celebrating Bristol's wedding before we knew what hit us! HAH! Guess I won't mention that again for a while!
We went to the mall today to walk around and Bristol just loved it! She sat up in her stroller holding onto the bar in front of her and just talked up a storm. She even managed to forget that it was eating time. Looks like we'll drive Jason crazy when she grows up and we go on shopping sprees! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Grandma G said...

I agree with Jason. No wedding talks yet. She is learning so fast. Before you know it she will be walking. I love that baby girl.

Debi Walter said...

Count me in on those trips to the mall! Starbucks and shopping - that's just about the best combination for a great day! Love you bunches!