Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Baby Walter


YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! Isn't He good to me?! Bristol, Debi and I went to have a sonogram done yesterday afternoon. It was such a wonderful moment and a blessing to finally see my little baby. He/She was just kicking around and looking so cute already. At one point he/she even turned to look at us, only for a second, but what a second that was! I was reminded of the passage in 1 Samuel (:27)
"For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to Him."
How can I thank you enough, Lord?!

3 comments:

Crystal Joy said...

Oh, we are so excited for you all! What a true blessing children are!

Ashley Walter said...

Amen! :)

Dick & Jill said...

Praise the Lord another bundle of JOY!!!
We are SO happy for you two.
Love
Grandpa and Grandma Jill