Tuesday, May 18, 2010

May 2010

I've been slacking on my photo taking and my blogging! I'm sorry it's been so long. The girls are definitely keeping me busy!
Bristol is such a great big sister. She helps me out so much! She loves playing with Willow and keeps her entertained while I get chores done. She always wants to be dressed up like a princess and I've been practicing my sewing by making her fancy dresses. Her favorite thing to do right now is ask, "why?" over and over and over again until you run out of reasons.
Willow has started walking. She's rather wobbly, but will slowly walk across the room to get her blanket or her toys. It's so cute to watch! She's growing up so fast. She says, "ma-ma", "da-da", "nana", "papa" and "ba-ba" (for bottle). She said, "Heddah" for Heather once and "Brabry" for Bradley.  She and Bradley really enjoy each others company. I hope they will be as good friends as Bristol and Norah are.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What great pictures. I need a new one for my wallet so I can show all of my friends these two cuties. Love Grandma D