Wednesday, June 9, 2010

We have been having a lot of fun! Willow is running around chasing Bristol. They love to wrestle together and play with princess toys. There's seems to be an abundance of princess toys around here. :) Yesterday, I caught them walking through the living room holding hands and it just melt my heart! I am so very grateful for these girls and honored to be their mother.

Bristol is very excited about her birthday and turning 3! She has so much energy and I am very thankful that she and Willow play so well together. I would have to spend a lot more time outside in the heat if they didn't!
She is 39 inches tall and weighs 28lbs. Lately, she has been eating HUGE meals and I am hoping that means she'll start gaining weight soon. Her pediatrician says she's healthy and brilliant so I shouldn't worry about it. I agree. :) 
Willow is running around the house and lately has started climbing the furniture. I am sure it won't be long until we put her in the toddler bed. Bristol was only a few months older when she climbed out of her crib. Willow is 28 inches tall and weighs (a whopping) 21 lbs! That's 3 more lbs than Bristol weighed at the same age! She's my "little" chunker that I prayed for! :)

The last photo is a comparison between Bristol(on left) and Willow(on right) both at 11 months old.

No comments: