Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's 2012 already. I've been slacking with my blog posts, but I am going to try and keep up with it more this year. The girls are growing so fast and they keep me laughing every day.

We had a wonderful Christmas(3 actually.) It was the first year that Bristol and Willow knew what was coming and were very informative about what they wanted for Christmas. Bristol and I made a deal. She wanted a Madame Alexander doll and I wanted her to stop sucking her thumb. I caught her sucking her thumb yesterday and I said, "Hey, we made a deal. You got your doll and now you have to stop." She replied with a chuckle, "I tricked you!" She's a nut.

Willow is still my cuddle bug. If I am sitting down she is in my lap and if I am standing she is begging me to hold her. It's hard to get anything done, but I know it won't last forever so I take advantage of those moments.

We spent Christmas Eve with the Jarvis clan which is growing every year. My sister, Tiffany, just had her second baby girl a month ago and it was so much fun to snuggle with my adorable niece, Meredith Kate. The Jarvis group is growing and only with girls! Meredith makes grand-daughter number 8 for my mom and my sister Brittany has one more on the way(we don't know if it's a boy or girl yet.)

It's so much fun to watch then all run around like crazy together. I remember growing up with lots of cousins and it's so much fun. Every family gathering is a giant party. We took advantage of the fact that we were all together and got some family photos(see below.)

We spent Christmas with the Walter's and had a delayed Christmas with Seth and Tracy after Christmas when they came down from Georgia. The celebration just continued on and on and I loved every minute of it. 





























A lot happened last year. A lot of happiness and a bit of sorrow. When I look back on all that God did in our lives last year it brings me hope for 2012. I know He has much in store for us this year and I can't wait to see it unfold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics and the bountiful affection that is demonstrated here. You are both blessed and a blessing! Happy 2012!

Sheree