Thursday, February 12, 2009

Willow Journey Walter


We are having another girl! (surprised? I didn't think so :) We couldn't be happier! I can't believe we are halfway through already! WOOHOO! She is a week ahead of growth schedule and everything looks completely healthy. What more could I have asked for? Every time the tech took a measurement she said, "That looks perfect!"

Before Bristol went to bed tonight she said, "Goodnight, Willow!" and kissed my belly. I love it! I am so glad that they are so close in age. How wonderful are the plans my Savior has for me and my family? I certainly couldn't have planned it better myself! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How did you come up with this name? Does it have something to do with your family? What does it mean? Grandma G

Ashley Walter said...

We just loved it! :)

Debi Walter said...

Another little girlie to love!