Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bristol (2 1/2) and Willow (5 months)



I took a few photos of the girls yesterday and these were my favorites! It's amazing how fast they are changing and growing! I'm loving every minute of it!
Bristol is learning the art of cleaning! She sure can make a mess, but she's a big help now in cleaning up afterward. Although, now she makes bigger messes since she enjoys cleaning! :) I am really excited about Christmas this year! Seth and Tracy (Norah and Bradley) spent Thanksgiving with his family and will be home for Christmas! It's going to be so much fun to have the family together. Debi got Bristol an advent calendar and loaded it with treats and Bristol gets so excited every day about getting her present! I can't imagine how excited she'll be Christmas morning! :)
Willow is sitting up unassisted. (I still have to sit with her for when she gets too excited and throws herself back though!) She has started saying, "Da-Da." I know she has no clue what it means, but it's still so cute! I'm trying very hard to teach her "Ma-Ma!" :) She's wearing 9-12 month clothes now and she's only 5 months old! Her next doctors appointment is in January and I can't wait to see the doctors face when he weighs and measures her. I prayed everyday for a BIG healthy baby and the Lord certainly granted my request! :)

No comments: