Sunday, March 7, 2010

Willow Journey - 8 months Bristol Morning - 2 years 9 months

I am so glad that my girls enjoy having their photo taken. It must be that they are so used to a camera being in their faces! :) Bristol was more than happy to let me take her photos today. She's got her daddy's personality that's for sure! It's so crazy how fast time flies! She will 3 years old in just a few months. I am very excited because she gets to be more and more fun every day! :)


I can't believe it's been 8 months! (almost) I took a few photos today to document. She has grown so much! She's becoming more and more like a toddler every day. I miss some things about her being so small, but this season has been so much fun! Bristol loves her sister so much and they have started playing together every day. Last night they played in Bristol's room for 2 and a half hours! I kept checking in on them and every time I did they were laughing. I am so grateful to God for the joy they bring me(and each other!)
Here are a few of my favorite photos from our little shoot today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't seen this little in so long and I do miss her. She is just beautiful. Grandma G

Jesse & Tiffany Jarvis said...

cutie pie! 8 months went by soo fast! I can't wait until Evey can sit up and crawl around with her...she will probably be walking by then! Tell her to slow down so Evey can catch up :) Love you and looking forward to Sat!

Dick & Jill said...

Ashley; you made our day!! We always love seeing photos of all the great-grandchildren. Bristol sure likes to have her picture taken and poses well. Little Willow will be following Bristol's style. They both are so adorable.
We miss you all and can't wait to see you guys in June.
Thanks for posting pictures of the girls,however, we would not mind it a bit if we could see Mom and Dad in a photo now and then.
Thanks Sweetheart.
Love
Grandpa & Grandma Jill

Unknown said...

Loved our day today!! I loved seeing Bristol and Willow and you,Lauren and Juan. Your two little girls are so beautiful and so well behaved. Grandma G