Wednesday, May 15, 2013

21 weeks

I had my 21 week check up yesterday and everything looks great! Vito kept kicking my midwife when she would try to hear his heart beat or feel my stomach. He's not a fan of being poked, apparently. She said that she would expect that more from a baby around 26 weeks not 21 weeks. He's a strong little boy!
I also had my anatomy scan yesterday. As far as I could tell everything looked great, but of course, they don't let the techs give you any information. She did say that he weighed about 15 oz and was measuring slightly ahead of schedule. She didn't give me any great shots, but I did get to see his little face and he still looks just like his daddy! I just can't wait to hold him and see him. <3 p="">

1 comment:

Debi Gray Walter said...

Oh I love this little man already! I wanted to let you know I've given you an award for your blog. You can read all about it by clicking here: http://bit.ly/16vW3bY
Love you bunches,
Mom